Sunday, August 9, 2015

I'm Meant to Be

I don't know if anyone else feels the same way as I do. I wonder if anybody else will. I've never felt a stronger connection than the one that I have for coastal life. For me it's not just a desired vacation destination. It's not just sand and sunshine for me, it's a way of life. The only way of life I want to have. Living in the center of the midwest, I'm far away from the place where I feel most at peace. And when I discuss moving to somewhere along the coast, I'm always asked the question, 'do you think that will really help?' In my very honest opinion I think that it would be the best decision I have ever made. How will it not help? It's the only place where I can feel alive and free. The only place in the world that makes my troubles disappear and my aspirations uplifted. With the sand and the sea I feel as if I can do anything and everything that God has put me on earth to do. It's truly the only place that I feel closest to God. And when I finally make it to my true home I will become who I'm truly meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment