Friday, June 19, 2015

Ignored Dreams

We hear everyday that we should live our lives to the fullest. We should do this, take risks, never look back, and have no regrets. These little pieces of advice smack us in the face from every direction. Yet even with all the propaganda we still decide, as a majority, to ignore these life hints. But why? Why can't we just go by what our aspirations and dreams whisper in our ears? This is something that I've even asked myself. I want to be that person that has the life they have always dreamed about. I want the life story that will inspire others and give people the little encouragement they need to dive off the deep end. I want to look at my career knowing that this is exactly what I should be doing. I want to look at my future children and know that I have laid a solid foundation for them to dream big. inspiration is around every corner, trying to coax us into believing in ourselves and taking that leap of faith. Now I am a new year older and a new year inspired to be all that I can be. With the good Lord by my side nothing can stop me, not even myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment