Monday, June 15, 2015

The Only Way of Life

There is a place that God himself created for the laid back and the worn down. Whether it is along the coasts, on the islands, or even in the secluded lagoons, there is a place where only a special type of person can enjoy life to its fullest potentials. These places carry with it a little magic that gives its permanent and temporary inhabitants a sense of fulfillment with the world. Most people can never experience the wonders that this lifestyle carries with it, and to those I raise my glass in hopes that one day, while in the clouds, they'll be able to experience these wonders they missed while on Earth. A perfect explanation to this lifestyle cannot be relayed by message, only experienced, making these places so much more exhilarating and organic. Whenever I'm asked as to why I obsess over something such as a salty body of water and I can only describe it with a smile; it's my way of life the only way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment